- First up this week is the City of Sydney Business awards nomination and voting start next Tuesday. Why not check out the list of categories and see if your business is eligible and gain yourself some exposure.
- the wonderful I go by Katie blog has a pro’s and con’s of your own dedicated webstore v’s an etsy store. Very helpful for anyone just looking to get started on the web.
- If you are looking to start selling online why not take a look at Young Republic. Like etsy but based here in Australia.
- For anyone who does work for specific clients why not ask yourself these 10 questions from Designers Couch to see if you are in touch with their design needs?
- How about Orange shares a cute DIY on how to add shapes to your photos. Very adorable.
Upcoming classes and workshops
Home Industry - Basic Upholstery workshops and you can choose from either Saturday 2nd or Saturday 9th February from 12-4pm at the EJ Ward Community Centre in Paddington.
For more details check out their site http://homeindustry.com.au/workshops/
Japan Fashion Zine
- Sometimes things get crazy wp.me/pP04c-9X 3 years ago
- Australia post prices have increased wp.me/pP04c-aP 4 years ago
- Time (or lack thereof) and priorities wp.me/pP04c-aO 4 years ago
- Getting started wp.me/pP04c-aN 4 years ago
- Counting down wp.me/pP04c-aM 4 years ago