I’ve mentioned the etsy blog before and how it has great link and how to’s. For anyone who doesn’t read it on a regular basis head on over and take a look at this article about Mentoring the Teenage Artisan. Is a great read about a mother and daughter but also has some good lessons that we can all learn about our businesses as well.
Upcoming classes and workshops
Home Industry - Basic Upholstery workshops and you can choose from either Saturday 2nd or Saturday 9th February from 12-4pm at the EJ Ward Community Centre in Paddington.
For more details check out their site http://homeindustry.com.au/workshops/
Japan Fashion Zine
- Sometimes things get crazy wp.me/pP04c-9X 4 years ago
- Australia post prices have increased wp.me/pP04c-aP 5 years ago
- Time (or lack thereof) and priorities wp.me/pP04c-aO 5 years ago
- Getting started wp.me/pP04c-aN 5 years ago
- Counting down wp.me/pP04c-aM 5 years ago